Saturday, January 16, 2010

WELCOME


I am an openly gay man that is married to another openly gay man. We love one another but we have both agreed that our marriage is over. We were one of the 18,000 couples legally married in California in 2008.


I’ve been having an affair with a man who has been married to a woman for 25 years. They were high school sweethearts. We’ve been seeing one another for a little over 9 months. I am the first man he has ever been in love with. There have been many other men that he had meaningless encounters with but with me he has done it all. He’s fought it because he didn’t want to be gay but he is.


This is our story. A story of love, loss, compassion, and strength.

Please excuse the massive about of typos. I write fast. :0)







No comments:

Post a Comment